Cherry Merry Muffin Podcast

Podcast about the cute Cherry Merry Muffin dolls by Mattel and other 80's girls dolls and toys. Also news from the website Merry Muffin Land . NET.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Cherry Merry Muffin Podcast - Episode 1

Hi, welcome to the first (and only) podcast about Cherry Merry Muffin dolls and 80's girls toys.

This episode is the introduction of the podcast. I introduce myself, the dolls and what will be covered in the next podcasts.

Enjoy!

Download the episode 1. (5 minutes)


My Odeo Channel (odeo/730ab0b2da23928e)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Abigail said…

    Hooray! I haven't seen Cherry Merry Muffin stuff in a long time! Thanks for putting this together. :)

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Green Eyes Girl said…

    Cool my first comment! At least one person is listening to it! LOL. Thanks Abigail for your support. Stay tune, there's a lot more to come. Don't hesitate to ask me for what you specialy want in the podcast. I hope I'll hear form you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home